Coronavirus restrictions remain in place. Find out what you can and cannot do
We ask that you continue to support us by:
- Wearing masks when entering the school grounds
- Only entering the school grounds during your child's drop off/collection time
- Following the one-way system
- Keeping 2-meter distance from others when entering the school grounds
- Communicating with your child's class teacher via email and telephone rather than at the classroom door
24 Hour COVID 19 Reporting to School
With everything going on we need to make sure you can contact us at any point (including evenings and weekends) if you, your child or someone in your house gets a positive test result for COVID 19. Therefore, we have created an email address for you to contact us should you get a positive test result for anyone in your household.
The email address is email@example.com.
This email address will be regularly monitored so we can take the appropriate action should we have a positive case in our school community. Sadly, we also have to make you aware that there have been cases nationally where parents have claimed that they or their child has tested positive when this has NOT been the case.
Public Health England has a record of all positive tests and schools are able to check if the case in their school is legitimate. If you email the address above, it is for a positive test only and not for a suspected case or for symptoms.
For information relating to remote learning, please refer to the Learning at Home section of the website.
Current School Guidance and Letters for Parents
Covid Spring Term 1 info to parents
Coronavirus Information Sept 2020