This term our Learning Challenge is:
Are all minibeasts scary?
Our class charity is:
The Shannon Bradshaw Trust
After experiencing first hand the effects of having a child with a life-threatening condition and the trauma felt by the whole family, Patti and Alan Bradshaw wanted to help other children and their families who sadly found themselves in similar situations.
Since 2002 the Shannon Bradshaw Trust has been raising money through fundraising events which have helped many sick children and their families throughout the North West.
- Autumn 1 Newsletter.pdf
- Autumn 2 Newsletter.pdf
- Spring 1 Newsletter.pdf
- Spring 1 Curriculum Newsletter.pub
- Spring 2 Newsletter.pdf
- Spring 2 Curriculum Newsletter.pub
- Summer 1 + 2 Newsletter.pdf
- Summer 1 + 2 Curriculum Newsletter.pub
- Summer 2 Newsletter.docx
- Autumn 1 + 2 - What happened to the dinosaurs?
- Spring 1 - Who are the people who help us?
- Spring 2 - What lives in the Ocean?
- Summer 1 + 2 - Are all minibeasts scary?
A Typical Day in EYFS
|8:45 - 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 - 9:30||Assembly|
|9:30 - 10:30||Phonics and Guided Activities|
|10:30 - 11:30||English|
|11:30 - 12:30||Maths|
|12:30 - 1:30||Lunch|
|1:30 - 2:45||Learning Challenge|
|2:45 - 3:15||Story|
Below are some wonderful comments made from our Parents Evening held last term.