This term our Learning Challenge is:
I'm a Year 6 - get me out of here!
Our class charity is:
Alder Hey Children's Hospital
Alder Hey Children's Hospital cares for over 275,000 children, young people and their families every year. We treat everything from common illnesses to highly complex and specialist conditions.
The link below will take you to your Year 6 Revision Page.
- Autumn 1 Newsletter.pdf
- Autumn 2 Newsletter.pdf
- Spring 1 + 2 Newsletter.pdf
- Summer 1 Newsletter.pdf
- Summer 2 Newsletter.pub
- Autumn 1 + 2 - How did Britain help victims of the Holocaust?
- Spring 1 + 2 - Why is London located on the Thames?
- Summer 1 - Why was chocolate so important to the Mayans?
- Summer 2 - I'm a year 6 - Get me out of here!
A Typical Day in Year 6
|8:45 - 9:00||Registration|
|9:00 - 9:30||Assembly|
|9:30 - 10:45||Maths|
|10:45 - 11:00||Break|
|10:45 - 12:15||Maths|
|12:15 - 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 - 2:30||CLIMB|
|2:30 - 3:15||Reading|